Friday, December 6, 2013

FOMT: And There It Goes Again, Bye Summer!

I keep going further and further. More focused on stretch goals. And its a good pace. but I should try to cap the more important parts.
Any way I have been playing Castlevania: Circle of The Moon. 
A game I still have but now refuses to save. I like spamming the card bug/cheat so what? lol
 Any way when I left me house on the day I saved an event came crashing in. 
Its Popuri's purple heart event. It was cute but time consuming :)
Then a chicken was born. which I promptly named Popuri after the Back To Nature event.
Where you get an egg from Popuri and if you nickname said chick her HP go up extra :)
The next day I got my Mystrile watering can which I really needed.
I am almost going to plant again. But first a few more tool upgrades
And for that I first I need more Mystrile. So I need to dig allot.
A few days after that we get the cow festival. Which is nice. 
But I can't participate because I am holding off on livestock till my tools reach LV6(Blessed)
The Saturday after I finally got to buy that damn fridge. 
Which is handy. Still doesn't make my want to give up my foraging stuff though.
Then I got my Mystrile Sickle. So can empty the field again.
My Popuri grew up and is now laying eggs
I got one more Mystrile. For my Hoe.
And just what I needed! The shelf will allow me to store ores and stuff. So I can finally get more rares  materials :D
With the shelves in you home, you can finally get Jewels! 
Which might or might not be usefull later in the game!
Lol The goddess asks me if I want a wish, Then if there's a girl I like. 
And then looks disappointed I choose Popuri... Jealousy much :D
And Blue heart! That didn't take much xD
My new chick arrived! I needed more.  For events and such :)
 And on the 1st I'll stop. Its been a hectic season and I barely made ground on the paycheck
But Autumn is here and so is lots of opportunities to make money! :D
Now back to my Pokemon Emerald. I have been ignoring my team for to long :D

No comments:

Post a Comment